Olympus recognizes and appreciates the role perioperative nurses play in the success of medical innovations and improving patient outcomes. We are committed to provide you and your staff with the educational tools needed to improve the ability to assist the surgeon and provide optimal patient care.
Olympus is committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction. Please contact us with inquiries about our programs to enable us to develop additional pertinent lessons. Send us your thoughts and concerns by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CE Accredited Lessons
(1 Contact Hour per lesson)
- Electrosurgical Safety Lesson - This lesson is designed to educate the learner about the safe use of electrosurgical energy, both monopolar and bipolar. The properties of electricity will be discussed as well as appropriate safety precautions to protect both the patient and the healthcare provider.
- Holmium: YAG Laser Safety
This lesson covers basic laser safety for the Holmium:YAG laser wavelength.
- Sink or Swim: Hysteroscopic Fluid Management
This lesson discusses the importance of monitoring irrigation fluid during hysteroscopy
Online PowerPoint Presentations
- Care and Handling of Endoscopic Devices - Content Undergoing Revision and Update.
- Cystoscopy and Resection - Content Undergoing Revision and Update
- Endourology - Content Undergoing Revision and Update
- Female Sterilization - Content Undergoing Revision and Update
- Picture Perfect - Content Undergoing Revision and Update