The new SOLTIVE™ SuperPulsed Laser systems delivers exceptional performance in a surprisingly small and versatile package.
- Olympus pioneered a novel energy source for bringing striking performance compared to high-powered Holmium YAG1
- Our urology fibers are the smallest and most flexible fibers at highest power output as compared to market leading urology fibers1
Olympus Total Lithotripsy Solution
- Only one company can bring stone management full circle. Treat stones from above with Shockpulse-SE and from below with SOLTIVE SuperPulsed Laser system.
- Complete with a convenient cart designed to hold both systems.
compared to market leading urology fibers2
True-to-size 150u and 200u core diameter fibers for access to hard-to-reach stones.
150u fiber offers 32% more irrigation3 for better visibility.
150u fiber offers better flexibility and minimized scope deflection loss as compared to 200u and larger fibers.
150u fiber can deliver nearly triple the power of competitor’s small fibers4.
Effective treatment at lower power means reduced fiber burn back5 and is designed to eliminate the need for multiple fibers or cutting and cleaving of fibers mid-procedure.
Easy “quick-connect” - no twisting or screwing.
Convenient color coding to easily identify type and size
Laser System Premium includes:
2x faster lithotripsy with less power
Incredibly fast dusting, double the speed of leading holmium YAG laser5 with impressive generation of fine particulate.
Highly versatile, all-in-one platform
BPH treatment with state-of-the-art prostate enucleation and visibly improved hemostasis7 for surgery centers seeking all-in-one, cost-effective platform.
Virtually no retropulsion6
Inherent stone stabilizing effect without the need for specialized fibers or costly software upgrades.
1/8th the size of competing systems5
Compact design for greater O.R. efficiency.
Plugs into any standard wall outlet
Because it requires no specialty wiring, SOLTIVE SuperPulsed Laser system can be used in any O.R. suite.
Cooled by air, and designed with modern components, SOLTIVE SuperPulsed Laser system offers quiet operation and low cost maintenance.
Congratulations to the team at @MetroHealthGR for being first health system in west Michigan to own Olympus' Soltive™ SuperPulsed Thulium Fiber Laser System! #rockuroworld #OlympusUrologyhttps://t.co/lDeRZ16zxf pic.twitter.com/kfL9QtneAT— Olympus Medical Americas (@OlympusMedUS) July 24, 2020
Check out this recent study that tested our thulium fiber laser's ability to dust all urinary stone composition types. #urology #thuliumfiber #laserhttps://t.co/m4pIrSZIHX— Olympus Medical Americas (@OlympusMedUS) July 22, 2020
What's hot this summer? Olympus' brand new Soltive™ SuperPulsed Thulium Fiber #laser! It's small enough that it can almost go anywhere! See for yourself & download our FREE #Soltive Augmented Reality App. Simply search “Soltive” in the Apple App Store. https://t.co/2dTGbxmG6k pic.twitter.com/Q4nJzoHoxC— Olympus Medical Americas (@OlympusMedUS) July 22, 2020
Olympus' forthcoming SuperPulsed Thulium Fiber (SPFT) laser has several advantages compared to current Holium:YAG lasers. Dr. Wilson Molina adds his perspective to the discussion. #OlympusUrology https://t.co/yQWUGEXGcW— Olympus Medical Americas (@OlympusMedUS) May 8, 2020
#SOLTIVE #Thuliumfiber @OlympusMedUS @OlympusUrology I took care of this 15 mm proximal ureteral stone in <8 minutes. I have changed my technique to incorporate more pop-dusting because the SOLTIVE laser makes such fine #Dust. 0.05-0.1J at 200-400Hz.@BodoKnudsen @OTRAXER pic.twitter.com/oXloWrNyC8— Dr. Ben Chew (@DrBenChew) April 19, 2020
"Besides being faster, this laser dusts stones into very fine particles that more easily wash out during the procedure, which is a significant benefit for patients.” @BodoKnudsen. Read more about the launch of our game-changing laser system. https://t.co/q8CVBg7M40 #urology pic.twitter.com/azNWaW1TCA— Olympus Medical Americas (@OlympusMedUS) June 17, 2020
Olympus Professional Education offers a vibrant and immersive learning experience led by experts in medical technology, procedural innovations, and patient care. Learning and training opportunities include hands-on courses, online learning, lectures and workshops, peer-to-peer training, accredited continuing education, and custom on-demand learning as well as a vast library of educational resources.
- All claims based on non-clinical laboratory testing using synthetic stones (Begostones) in a simulated environment
- Data on file. Comparative fiber data collected with Cook 150, Lumenis 230 and EMPOWER 200 core diameter fibers
- Compared to 200u fibers. Data on file.
- Data on file. Comparative fiber data collected with Cook 150.
- Data on file. Comparative laser system data collected on Lumenis P120.
- At select settings. Data on file compared to Lumenis P120.
- Data on file. Compared to Lumenis P120. Improved hemostasis noted at 365um diameter fibers & larger. Data is not from a clinical Study.
- Data on file. Testing conducted with Begostones.