Medical 3D LCD Monitors
Medical 3D LCD Monitor
Medical 3D LCD Monitors
The LMD-2451MT (24-inch*) and LMD-3251ST (32-inch*) 3D medical-grade displays deliver superb image quality in both 2D and 3D applications that the industry has come to expect from Sony product. In 3D mode, the LMD-2451MT & LMD-3251ST enable surgeons to take advantage of more realistic depth perception and spatial orientation with comfortable lightweight polarized 3D eyewear. 2D and 3D images are viewable without removing/replacing the glasses.
* Viewable area is measured diagonally. HD 3D medical-grade monitors have been optimized for the OLYMPUS HD 3D Imaging Solution.
- Comfortable, Lightweight 3D Glasses: Sony glasses are lightweight and comfortably designed to reduce fatigue, even after extended periods of use. Used with a Sony 3D monitor, the 3D glasses provide precise image quality and accurate color reproduction.
- Optimal Design: Widescreen, High-Definition, 3D Medical-Grade monitor optimized for surgical operating rooms.
- Versatile and Multi-purpose: Switch between 2D and 3D formats without removing and replacing 3D glasses.
- True Color and Accuracy: Reveals clear and precise details with ChromaTRU color-matching technology unique to Sony, and full-HD (1920x1080) resolution. Displays color and texture variations not apparent through conventional SD technology.
Olympus Service & Repair
Olympus offers a broad range of services to healthcare professionals and to our customers, including contact hour and peer-based training courses; information, training tools and videos on infection control and reprocessing; authorized repair services and support on Olympus equipment; and financing solutions to help your facility with acquisition of new capital equipment, accessories, and maintenance plans.
Cleaning, Disinfection & Sterilization
The proper cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization of Olympus equipment is equally as important as their proper use.
|View Products||Information||Instructional Videos|
|OER-Pro||Infection Prevention||Bronchoscope Reprocessing|
|All Products||Resources||GI Endoscope Reprocessing|
Olympus Professional Education also offers training programs through Olympus University (OU). Geared toward nurses, reprocessing technicians and biomeds, many of the OU courses are available for nursing contact hour continuing education credit.
Visit Olympus University